MIDI Meat Marinade Injector BASIC Info : Specifications.
Quickly and easily inject liquid - marinades, cures, flavor - into large and small pieces of meat. Works great for: Pork, Beef, Chicken, Hams, Turkeys, Lamb -- works with any meat/food you want to add flavor and moisture into. May also be used to inject “Tenderizing Solution” - Brine into meat.
Our MIDI models feature a smaller 1/2 gallon container, a short hose for easy use, and the "push-to-flow" valve. The MIDI model offers a choice of 2 needles, Our Pro Needle is a multiple side flow hole, industrial strength, professional length needle, the Flav-R-Ject needle is a basic 2 side flow hole model. MIDI models do NOT allow the injection of fine ground pepper and other spices into your food. IF your are wanting to inject ground spices, or thicker liquids, please view/purchase the DELUXE model.
Used successfully for years by professional chefs, institution kitchens, commissaries, butchers, competition teams, barbecue cooks, and backyard enthusiasts.
- SANITARY! Made with the same FDA / NSF approved materials for Medical and Food service.
- Easy to use.
- Inject medium volumes of liquid quickly, easily, simply.
- Works EQUALLY well with smaller quantities (2 oz)
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Prevents tired hands / fingers associated with small syringes.
- Eliminates the constant refilling associated with hand injectors or small syringes.
- Helps prevent contamination of injection fluids.
- Inject large or small cuts of meat, turkeys, chickens ALL with ease.
- Push to flow - Release to stop Valve
- PROVEN Reliable, Dependable system, virtually nothing to go wrong.
- Engineered for simplicity, using long lasting materials..